Friday, July 24, 2009

Welcome to my new blog

Hi Friends and welcome!
I have been thinking about creating a blog so that my friends, family, and stampin buddies could see what I have been up to. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for over a year now and thought this would be a good way for you to see some of the cards that I make. Life is busy and it's hard to keep in touch with everyone so I am hoping you will stop by often and check out my latest stamping projects. I will try my best to give you some good ideas along the way.

Oh, you are probably wondering how I came up with "Two Peas Stampin". I wanted something catchy and as most of you know, I have "two peas in a pod". So in honor of my little ones, I have created the Two Peas Stampin blog.

Thanks for stopping by. And happy stamping!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment