Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sweet Stems Card

One more for today. I LOVE this card. Old olive is one of my favorite colors. I used the new Cottage Wall DSP and just love the old olive ribbon. I used the aquapainter and ink pads to paint the stem in Old Olive and the flower in Orchid Opulence (same as the paper behind it). You can do the same thing with a blender pen. I also used the same flower stamp and Versamark to stamp the background on the old olive paper. SUPPLIES
Stamps: Sweet Stems
Paper: Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Versamark
Accessories: Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Love this DSP, don't you! The stamp set is a great match. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Barb and Debbie. And yes, I just love this dsp and was so happy the way this card turned out.

    ReplyDelete