Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring is almost here!

I have a stamp set called Printed Petals that I got a while ago, but never used. It is so pretty so I decided to make some "springy" cards. One more week and spring is officially here.

Anyway, here is the stamp set. It has the clear mount stamps and I used the acrylic blocks with them.


For this card, I used Pumpkin Pie and Tangerine Tango. The ribbon is striped pumpkin pie. I punched out the small flowers with the 1/2" circle punch.
















For this card, I used some of the newer colors- Marina Mist and Daffodil Delight.

The flower is punched with the scallop punch and the stem/leaves were made using the little leaves die for the Big shot. The background was made with the perfect polka dots embossing folder.









No comments:

Post a Comment